This is my own unique recipe to great tasting salmon.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Raw salmon (descaled and cut into chunks of your desired thickness)
- 2 spring onions bulbs
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger minced
- 1 1/2 oxo vegetable stock cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon of Knorr Aromat seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of coriander (fresh or not)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce (any would do)
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Philadelphia low-fat cheese
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- Crackled black pepper and salt (optional)
- Gently prick the salmon with a folk
- Add the chopped spring onions, ginger, oxo vegetable stock cubes, Aromat, garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of coriander, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and lastly a sprinkle of salt, pepper and vinegar to the salmon. Marinade for an hour.
- Preheat your frying pan on a low heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of butter to your frying pan.
- Till the butter is melted and sizzling, add your salmon chunks.
- Gently flip the salmon till cooked to your desire ( i preferably like my salmon crispy brown on the exterior and buttery soft in the center).
- For the glaze, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of butter and Philadelphia, 1 tablespoon coriander, 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli and some salt to the pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons water and let the glaze thicken and bubble on the pan for 5 minutes.
- Once done, generously pour the glaze onto your salmon.
You could eat the salmon with pasta or rice or potatoes etc. I love mine with tagliatelle and seasoned steamed greens.
I hope you try it, it is one of my favorites