This is the first time I am making this, all of my recipes I make up as I go depending on the type of flavors I want, and this one came out great, its something I would make again, either at a dinner party or just on a day I feel like I need something luxe.
Cooking time: 1hr
- Raw minced meat ( lean or full fat, I get lean just because I prefer less grease)
- 2 large peppers diced into small cubes
- 4 large tomatoes diced into small cubes
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Olives cut to your liking
- Sundried tomatoes ripped into small pieces
- 1 shallot
- 1 onion
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- A bit of raw ginger cut into small pieces
- Garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- Dry Piri Piri seasoning ( any would do)
- Hot paprika
- Basil (fresh or not)
- Oregano (fresh or not)
- Chives (fresh or not)
- 2 beef oxo stock cubes
- 1 vegetable oxo stock cube
- Sriracha sauce (any)
- Sesame seed oil
- Soy sauce
- A teaspoon of sugar
- A tablespoon of sweet chili sauce
- A tablespoon of Tropical sun all-purpose seasoning
- One clove
- Philadelphia low-fat cream cheese
- Get the minced beef and add two beef stock cubes, basil, oregano, chives, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Knead the dry ingredients into the mince, and roll into multiple medium sized meatballs it should look like this …
- Get a disposable icing bag and add your Philadelphia cream cheese into it. Gently insert a bit of the cream cheese into the center of the meatball and reroll.
- Preheat the pan with some sunflower oil or olive oil
- When the pan is hot enough add your meatballs, and cook till they are brown.
- Take the meatballs out, leaving the meat juices in the pan, this is going to be used as the base to the tomato sauce
- Add the diced onion and shallot to the pan.
- When the onion and shallot are golden brown add the diced peppers, tomato, olives, and sundried tomato.
- Then add the tin of chopped tomatoes and gently stir
- Add 1 vegetable oxo stock cube, ginger, clove, garlic powder, Piri Piri seasoning, paprika, Sriracha sauce, sesame seed oil (a tiny bit), soy sauce, sugar, sweet chili sauce, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, chive and lastly a tablespoon of tropic sun all-purpose into the sauce
- Let the sauce thicken for 5 minutes
- Add the meatballs to the sauce and let it simmer for 10 minutes, in the meantime put the pasta to boil.
- Once the pasta is done plate up and enjoy the amazing tangy, fresh and meaty flavors.
Thank you for taking the time to read another of my recipes, see you soon x