If you know me, you know I love Asian food, it has become an obsession,I know I need to chill. But its the exotic flavors, the spices, the colors, the smells that just fulfill my satisfaction of food. Anyway, enough ranting here is my homemade Mouthwatering Malaysian style udon noodles, suitable for vegans and vegetarians… enjoy!
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Fresh UDON noodles
- Thinly sliced carrots
- Stir-fry vegetable mix
- Minced ginger
- Laksa vegan curry paste
- Nasi Goreng Paste
- Garlic puree
- 4 OXO Vegetable stock ( for 3 Udon noodle packs)
- Soy sauce
- Worchester sauce
- Sweet chili sauce
- Firstly, grab a frying pan and fry the onions and shallots till golden brown
- Secondly, add all the chopped vegetables including the mushrooms, spinach, and broccoli
- Add 3 OXO vegetable stock cubes, a teaspoon of ginger, a teaspoon of garlic puree, a splash of soy sauce and Worchester sauce, and two tablespoons of sweet chili sauce to the stir-fry vegetables. Let it fry for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is a vivid green (it means that it’s cooked perfectly) and place to a side
- Then, grab a wok and let it warm for 2 minutes, then add a tablespoon of Nasi Goreng Paste and a teaspoon of AYAW laksa curry paste (it is hot! so just add a little bit)
- Get the fresh udon noodles and add to the wok with a little bit of water, in order to separate the noodles evenly, let the noodles cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the noodles have cooked slowly add in the vegetable stir fry and gently mix. And that’s it! very simple to cook and tastes great … enjoy!