Another asian dish… enjoy !
Cooking time: 1hr
- Fresh prawns
- Baby corn
- Cavolo nero kale
- 1 spring onion bulb
- Soy sauce
- Garlic powder
- 1 OXO vegetable stock
- Sesame seed oil
- Tropical sun chicken seasoning
- Chipotle chilli flakes
- Chinese curry sauce concentrate
- Firstly boil the fresh prawns till pink, try not to over boil, as it may turn rubbery and tough.
- Wash and boil some rice in salt water and put to a side
- When the prawns have cooked and cooled, remove the shell and clean the faeces that is inside of the prawns.
- Next, heat a pan with sesame seed oil and then add chopped mushrooms, the sliced baby corn, and spring onion.
- Add soy sauce, 1 OXO vegetable stock cube, garlic powder, a sprinkle of chipotle chilli flakes, tropical sun chicken seasoning and lastly some corriander.
- Until the vegetables are soft, add too large tablespoons of chinese curry sauce and a cup of water, then the kale and prawns.
- Let it thicken and its ready ! Serve with warm rice or rice noodles whatever you like, hope you enjoy it as much as i did.