Christmas is literally in 2 days, i have not even done much christmas shopping yet, the year has gone so quick. And the only way i know its that time of year is because i can feel it when i struggle to fit into my clothes. On the other hand, my sister and i have been obsessed over hot drinks this year, i thought why not experiment a little bit. So here is my after 8 hot cocoa, suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Unsweetened dark chocolate
- Almond milk
- Vegan maple syrup
- Peppermint teabag (any)
- Peppermint leaf
- Vegan whipped cream spray can
- Hot water
- Firstly heat 2 squares of dark chocolate in a pan and let it melt
- Then slowly pour in a cup of almond milk into the pan and pop in the peppermint teabag, vegan maple syrup and a bit of hot water, let it simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes
- Lastly, get a mug or a thick glass and pour in the hot cocoa, finish with a generous squirting of vegan whipped cream, a peppermint leaf to garnish and grated dark chocolate. And your done.
Its warm and great after 8!