Cooking time: 35 mins
- Fresh scallops
- Red onion
- Spinach, kale and beetroot salad
- low-fat feta cheese
- sun-dried tomatoes
- Butternut squash
- Firstly, spiralise the courgette and slice the butternut squash to your liking
- Then, slice the red onion and feta cheese
- After, mix the salad, red onions, courgette, sun-dried tomatoes in a big bowl
- Drizzle oil on the butternut squash and grill in the oven till golden brown.
- Heat the frying pan and let a teaspoon of butter melt, meanwhile get the fresh scallops and season with vinegar, salt, coriander, and garlic. Lightly fry till golden. Do not overcook as it could become extremely rubbery.
- Add the scallops to the salad and it’s done!
This dish is so refreshing and vibrant in color and taste. I hope you enjoy the process and the flavors … till next time!