Good evening! yes, I’m back, with a recipe to make you feel less guilty about the last one I shared with you. This salad is inspired by a salad I’ve eaten at M&S, it was ages ago but the memory stays with me till this day. It was soo delicious, very unique flavours, but all I remember was my hunger was satisfied and I had so much energy. Therefore, this salad is most suitable for days when you’re tired, you feel drained or you’re under the weather, trust me it will give you such a boost. All the healthy fibre and protein. You can’t go wrong.
The recipe is down below, enjoy x
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Pickled beetroot
- Green beans
- Fresh mint leaves
- Cumin powder
- Sea salt
- Smoked paprika
- Garlic olive oil
- Greek feta cheese
- Firstly cut the pickled beetroot into biteable pieces
- Then, boil the green beans for 5 minutes, they are best when they are soft and crunchy.
- Grab a bowl and mix the beetroot, green beans, quinoa and lentils (mix when the green beans are cold, this is a cold salad)
- Then add cumin powder, salt, smoked paprika and garlic olive oil to the salad
- Cut the greek feta cheese into biteable cubes and add to the salad, aswell and chopped fresh mint leaves. And it’s complete
This salad is delicious with lamb shish. The mint and feta complement the lamb so well. You must try!
Thank you for reading! Love you all x