Happy Sunday Foodies! Hope you are all well. I won’t ramble on for too long. This is by far my favourite dessert. I love how brownies have a hard crunchy exterior and soft creamy centre. And piping hot with vanilla icecream. It’s a dream.
So here’s is my very naughty Chunky choco brownies.
Cooking time: 1hr 30mins
- 226g of melted unsalted butter
- 400g of brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 120g of plain flour
- 84g cocoa powder
- 100 g of chocolate chips
- Firstly whisk the egg, melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract till the mixture is smooth.
- Then, sieve in the flour, cocoa powder and salt and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees or gas mark 3
- Add the chocolate chips and fold the mixture
- Evenly spread the raw brownie mix into a stick proof brownie tray
- Place the brownie into the oven for 30 minutes no longer or it will turn to cake
- When the brownie is cooked, let it cool for 30 minutes and cut the brownie into squares.
- Now the brownie is done, you could serve it with ice cream, preferably vanilla because the brownie is really rich.
Thank you for reading
And enjoy x