Good Afternoon my foodies, how are you today? Hope your all good! Me? I’m hotttt, very hottt, no no I’m not talking about my looks lol, I’m talking about this weather we are experiencing in the UK. I was planning to bake something but I think the sun had the same plan with me. So no extra heat from the kitchen, or stress, this is just a simple refreshing breakfast and dessert idea. All you need is a few ingredients. Here they are …
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Low-fat yogurt
- Frozen raspberries
- Frozen blueberries
- Banana sliced to garnish
- Plain oats
- Homemade mixed peel (lemon and orange)
- Low sugar raspberry jam
- Vanilla extract
- Sunflower seeds
- Firstly, grab a bowl and mix the oats, some honey, sunflower seeds, vanilla extract and mixed oats together and put the mix in a pan to broil in the oven on medium heat.
- Next, blend the raspberries
- Then, blend the frozen blueberries.
- The granola should be done, remove from oven and let cool for 5 – 10 mins
- Now you can assemble the parfaits, firstly with a generous spoon of raspberry jam at the bottom. Followed by yogurt, the frozen raspberry or blueberries and lastly the granola.
- Then top the parfaits with banana for the blueberry one and frozen raspberries for the raspberry parfaits. And it’s done!
Remember to follow @shanice_eats to see behind the scenes and food videos. Have a great day and remember to stay hydrated in this heat.
Thank you x