Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Low-fat yoghurt
- Frozen raspberries
- Frozen blueberries
- Banana sliced to garnish
- Plain oats
- Homemade mixed peel (lemon and orange)
- Low sugar raspberry jam
- Vanilla extract
- Sunflower seeds
- Firstly, grab a bowl and mix the oats, some honey, sunflower seeds, vanilla extract and mixed oats together and put the mix in a pan to broil in the oven on medium heat.
- Next, blend the raspberries
- Then, blend the frozen blueberries.
- The granola should be done, remove from oven and let cool for 5 – 10 mins
- Now you can assemble the parfaits, firstly with a generous spoon of raspberry jam at the bottom. Followed by yoghurt, the frozen raspberry or blueberries and lastly the granola.
- Then top the parfaits with banana for the blueberry one and frozen raspberries for the raspberry parfaits. And it’s done!
Remember to follow @nutrishanice to see behind the scenes and food videos. Have a great day and remember to stay hydrated in this heat.
Thank you x