Foodies! you must try this hot chocolate … That’s all I’ve got to say! Oh and enjoy of course!
Hot chocolate gingerbread mug
- Vegan gingerbread biscuits
- Cocoa powder
- Almond milk
- A piece of ginger (depends on how fiery you want it)
- Hot water
- Brown sugar (optional)
- One gingerbread man
- Vegan whipped cream
- Golden flakes for cake decorating
- Add the gingerbread biscuits into a blender.
- Blitz the gingerbread until its a fine powder.
- Add the gingerbread biscuit powder and cocoa powder to a pan with a splash of almond milk.
- Slowly add some more almond milk, ginger and heat the pan on low heat to avoid the mixture getting lumpy.
- Add some hot water until and whisk the hot mixture fast.
- Sieve the hot chocolate so it is smooth and silky.
- Pour the hot drink into a mug and the desired amount of sugar and cream. Then decorate with a gingerbread man and some golden flakes.
Thank you for reading! If you do try this out make sure to tag me on my Instagram page @nutrishanice!
Have a lovely evening ✨