- Salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of very lazy garlic
- A pinch of very lazy ginger
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- A small handful of fresh parsley
- 1 spring onion thinly diced
- 1 tablespoon of low sugar sweet chilli sauce
- A light squeeze of lemon juice
- One tablespoon Marigold Organic Vegan Bouillon powder Reduced Salt
- The salmon marinate
- 1 heaped teaspoon of low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of light butter
- A pinch of salt
- 50ml of water
- Petit pois
- Thinly sliced red radish
- 1/2 teaspoon of light butter
- 1/2 thinly sliced red onion
- Firstly, descale and clean the salmon. Then pat the fillets dry.
- Then, marinate the salmon with the ingredients listed above. Marinate overnight or for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Take the salmon out of the fridge 20 minutes before cooking to get it to room temperature.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of vegetable oil.
- When the pan is hot, individually place the salmon fillets skin-side down without the marinade seasoning! For 1-2 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium and flip the salmon to sear the other side. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Now add the marinade seasoning to the pan of salmon and add low-fat cream cheese, butter, some water, and salt if needed. Let the sauce simmer for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- For the salad, grab some warm petit pois, a handful of cress, radish and red onions. Mix in some butter and add a pinch of salt. Assemble the salmon and petit pois salad onto a dish.
And it’s complete, and it’s a straightforward recipe but so creamy and delicious, it goes perfect with a french stick fresh out the oven!